For those looking for full compression, coverage & security after a breast surgery, look no further than PrairieWear! Enjoy comfortable compression with circulation for post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients. Easily add prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, or ice into the hidden pockets. These bras are great for:
- women undergoing chemotherapy that need to allow easy port access and straps that don’t irritate the port area
- post-surgical patients (all bodies/all genders) who need full compression and coverage – the modesty pads can easily be removed
- anyone struggling with edema and other circulatory issues
- those wanting more every day security, support & comfort in a non wire, seam free bra
Sizes: Small - 2Xlarge -sized by band. See chart below. For even more flexibility in sizing, purchase the Extender.
Key HuggerVIDA Features: Low to Moderate Compression
- Comfortable & breathable with 24/7 wearability
- Wire-free & adjustable
- Antibacterial, moisture wicking & durable
- Targeted, mapped 360 compression
- Breast/Body pockets
Add the ExtenderPRIMA for more flexibility and comfort.
Hand wash cold, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean