For those looking for full compression, coverage & security after a breast surgery, look no further than PrairieWear! Enjoy comfortable compression with circulation for post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients. Easily add prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, or ice into the hidden pockets. These bras are great for:
- women undergoing chemotherapy that need to allow easy port access and straps that don’t irritate the port area
- post-surgical patients (all bodies/all genders) who need full compression and coverage – the modesty pads can easily be removed
- anyone struggling with edema and other circulatory issues
- those wanting more every day security, support & comfort in a non wire, seam free bra
- those wanting a comfortable bra to sleep in
*For post surgical recovery, it is recommended you purchase 2 Huggers, so you have one to wear when you need to wash the other. These garments can be worn for days and weeks at a time, as they are anti-microbial and anti-odor, as well as stain resistant. Wear it 24/7 for your best chance to heal faster and more comfortably.
Sizes: Small - 2Xlarge -sized by band. See chart below. For even more flexibility in sizing, purchase the Extender.
Key HuggerPRIMA Features: Moderate to High Compression
- Targeted, mapped 360 compression
- Full axilla & body coverage
- Breast/Body pockets
- Easy on/off - Adjustable straps w/2 g-hooks
- Comfortable, breathable, easy 24/7 wear & care
Add the ExtenderPRIMA for more flexibility and comfort.
Hand wash cold, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean